To go back

Notpla creates papers that integrate up to 30% of algae by-product materials

With algae extract, create edible bags or coatings for cardboard containers. The extract is only 20% of the algae. With the other 80% the mixture with other fibers is investigated.

With up to 30%, paper free of synthetic additives, different texture (it makes visible). It can be used for packaging. It biodegrades in 6 weeks.

Further information

+More News+